Worship Assistants for Sunday, January 20th
Lector: Jeri Misler
Acolyte: Andrew Howes
Greeter: Laurie March
Ushers: Ledford and Clement
Nursery Helper: Amy Clement
Counters: Jay Willey and Earl Lee
Fellowship: Sunday School/Christian Ed
- Prayer Shawl Ministry will meet in the library on Sunday, January 20th at 11:30 am.
- Any child that is 8-years-old and interested in becoming an acolyte, can join the acolyte training sessions to be held after services today and January 27th. Any questions, please contact Chris Henderson at 862-5506.
- Confirmation classes will begin on Monday, January 28th and will meet from 6-8 pm. Anyone in grades 7 and up who are interested in participating in confirmation should contact Pastor Reeni at Maureen.email@example.com. Classes will meet every other Monday. Confirmation will be held on May 19th, Pentecost Sunday. Anyone wishing to mentor a confirmand or would like to help teach a class can contact Pastor Reeni.
- Lenten Bible Study will begin on Sunday, February 17th. We will meet at 9 am in the fellowship hall. Our study will be based on Adam Hamilton’s “24 Hours That Changed the World“.
- Creativity Group will be starting Wednesday, February 20th from 6:30 to 9:30 pm in the fellowship hall. This is a twelve week group centered on our desire to create with our hands as the Arts and Crafts of Creativity are a part of who we are.